Winter Season - Snowshoeing
Snowshoeing in the Adirondacks
The wilderness surrounding the Lake Placid area is very peaceful during the winter season. The various elevation changes result in an abundant supply of peaks, valleys, lakes, ponds and rivers. Snow and colder temperatures bring opportunities for skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, ice fishing, skating, winter camping and more. The clear dark skies of winter nights create the perfect opportunity for stargazing. And we have our share of breathtaking Adirondack vistas!
There are plenty of snowshoe trails in our area. Cascade cross country ski center is 10 minutes up the road.
Please contact us regarding availability, more information, and reservations. Thank you!
Snowshoe & Winter Adventure Options
- Half & Full Day Snowshoe Excursions
- Snowshoe Weekend Getaways
- Snowshoeing for Beginners
- Tupper Lake Triad, Saranac Lake Winter 6er and Lake Placid 9er Snowshoe Hikes
- Snowshoe Gear at rentals prices